Meer info over ons en onze lekkere koekjes
- Koekjes Bossuyt was founded in 1983 with the primary aim of selling its good(ie)s in its own store.
This is where it sold its world-famous jam pastries, frangipane tarts, and apple cakes.
The store soon attracted schools, associations, and clubs to its clientele, which sold the biscuits through their clubs to raise extra funds.
- The workshop was soon bursting at the seams, which led to an additional building being added on to the workshop in 1989.
New products, such as vanilla waffles, were added to the range and the growth gradually continued.
- Production of biscuits with no added sugar and organic waffles began in 1999.
- In 2001, a new workshop was built on at the back.
- In 2004, an entirely new production line was set up for organic waffles.
Once again, the buildings became too small and a storage area beside the production unit was put into use.
- In 2012, a takeover led to the design of a fresh new logo.
- In 2013, the Organic range was extended further with the addition of organic frangipane.
- In 2014, our sugar-free range was given an entirely new look.
- In 2016, Rocher d’Or was taken over.
Koekjes Bossuyt celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2013.
- Even today, we still continue to use our traditional recipes to produce our biscuits and waffles. A delicious biscuit bakery is all about the combination of refined traditional craftsmanship, a passion for the job, fine ingredients, and skilled staff.
- Our main aim is to continuously make our products better and tastier! This, together with our daily quality inspection, means we produce biscuits and waffles with respect for the end result.
We develop long-term partnerships with our suppliers to ensure that our biscuits and waffles are always given the taste that they deserve.
In selecting the right supplier, honest ingredients, and our thorough search for the perfect blend of different ingredients, we are able to deliver the perfect biscuit.
- Koekjes Bossuyt is entirely committed to organic and sustainable agriculture. Maximising the care of humans, animals, and the planet. We will continue to expand our range of organic biscuits and waffles in the future. In doing so, we aim to meet the ever-increasing demand for healthier products made with less environmentally unfriendly ingredients.
Our organic products are audited by TUV Nord Integra: 03 287 37 60